This world is mostly characterized for the existence of mystic and magic powers. It's the homeworld of many fantastic beings and also humans that know about magic and even use It, plants and strange animals. In this world are also stored many mighty artifacts such as the Valis sword itself and the Phantasm jewels. These items in particular make it the constant objective of domination for many of the main antagonists from the series, making it the central location of the plot, mostly its most important part, the kingdom named Vanity, which ends up always saved by the Valis warriors, the most well-known being Yuuko Asou and Lena Brande.
- Unknown locations
- Heaven Stairway
- Siren's labyrinth
- Valna Asou
- Lena Brande
- Amu Brande
- Juda and Valia's servants
- Unknown warriors
- Many beings of the dream world can materialize in people's dreams and talk to them, as happened with Valia or Reiko (when she became a spirit).
- Also, dead beings with kind hearts can materialize their spirits for a limited time in this world as shown by Reiko again.
- The Dream world is the most explored world of the series.
- The Dream world is the birthplace for all the existing Valis warriors.