This world is mostly characterized for the existance of mystic and magic powers. It's the homeworld of many fantastic beings and also humans (that know about magic and even use It), plants and strange animals. In this world are also stored many mighty artifacts such as the Valis sword itself and the Phantasm jewels. Thus being the constant objetive of domination for many of the main antagonist from the series, being because of this the center of the plot, mostly Its most important part, the kingdom named Vanity, ending up always saved by the Valis warriors ( mostly known, Yuuko Asou and Lena Brande.
- Unknown locations
- Heaven Stairway
- Siren's labyrinth
- Valna Asou
- Lena Brande
- Amu Brande
- Juda and Valia's servants
- Unknown warriors
- Many beings of the dream world can materialize in people's dreams and talk to them, as happened with Valia or Reiko (when she became a spirit).
- Also, dead beings with kind heart can materialize their spirits limitedly in this world as shown by Reiko again.
- The Dream world is the most explored world of the series.
- The Dream world is the birthplace for all the existing Valis warriors.