Vanity's city from the NES/Famicom trailer of Valis I
Valis I (NES/Famicom version only)
Valis IV/Super Valis IV
The city where most of Vanity's kingdom inhabitants live. It has a medieval-like design with many buildings of different sizes and for different purposes making the city as big as it is. They surround the Vanity castle located on its center. Although the defense forces of Vanity's army constantly surrounds the city, its safety is almost always in jeopardy until the Valis warrior's intervention. A good example is that the city was destroyed once by Galgear when Yuuko wasn't the Valis warrior anymore and didn't have any successor during that time.
Vanity's city appeared in the NES/Famicom version of Valis I as the second area, and the first one from the Dream world that the player visits. The city didn't reappear until Valis IV where it represents the first stage for all of Valis IV's versions.
- Mezaark (NES/Famicom version only)
- DS-30 Custom (Super Famicom/SNES version only)
- Although Vanity castle is in the center of the city, Yuuko visited there more than the city itself.
- Vanity city's medieval design from the Famicom/NES version of Valis I is still retained in all the versions of Valis IV, although it's shown destroyed.
- In the PCE-CD version of Valis IV, the city forms part of the first act/stage along with Vanity castle while in Super Valis IV they form separated levels.